Songstories Live is an intimate gathering of artists and listeners. On December 2nd, we’ll gather under Boxyard RTP’s edgy and spacious pavilion with four singer-songwriters who will share original songs and the stories behind them.
- Show starts at 6:00pm
- Arrive between 5:30p – 5:45p to grab a drink / food
- It’s FREE to get in
- Vendors will be open for food, craft drinks, and shopping
It’s going to be an inspiring and beautiful night. Hear music from Allison Hatfield, John Sierra, J Candeed, and Jake Potter.
– Boxyard RTP is an open-air facility that will be following in accordance with all Covid-19 regulations put in place by Durham County; masks are required for indoor areas.
– In addition to regular cleanings, complimentary hand sanitizer and wipe stations are provided throughout our facility.
– The performers will be positioned a safe distance away from the general public on the BeatBox stage.
– If you are feeling the beats and have the urge to dance, please do so at your table with the group you came with.