Happy Unboxing Wknd! Our grand opening celebration is here and we have 3 reasons why you should get your day started early at Boxyard RTP November 18th-20th!
- Did you know our open air community seating is heated and has free wifi? Our covered Pavilion perfect spot for a morning meeting or to get some work done over Beyú Caffè coffee.
- We will have Live Music on the Beatbox stage from 8am-11am. Today’s artist is Brianna Tam
- Starting at 8am, we will be giving away $10 of Boxyard Bucks that can be spent at any of our open vendors during Unboxing Wkd. (see rules below)
Brianna Tam, a classically-trained, electric cellist, is known for her riveting and inspiring live-looping performances, as well as her symphonic, yet contemporary compositions. Using her electric cello and loop station, she creates a magnificent symphonic realm often laced with a dark undercurrent. While her music can be broadly described as “symphonic,” it borrows from a variety of genres, such as hip hop and heavy metal, creating a unique flavor in her music.
Boxyard Bucks Rules:
- Bucks will be given out to the first 100 customers onsite, beginning at 8am while supplies last
- You may receive Bucks multiple days, while supplies last. Just get here early 🙂
- Must be 16 or older to qualify to receive Bucks
- Bucks are only valid November 18th through November 20th onsite at Boxyard RTP businesses
- Bucks are given in $1 increments and all amounts will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. (Ex: $7.37 = $8 in Boxyard Bucks)
- Bucks cannot be used for tipping
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org