Join us Saturday, May 6 for the Komen Race for the Cure!
The Race for the Cure is Komen’s signature fundraising event. It’s a day where we can put aside everything else in our lives and share our stories, our laughter, and our tears to raise money that saves lives while we celebrate survivors, those living with breast cancer, and honor loved ones lost. Imagine the impact we can make towards ending breast cancer when we come together as ONE to fund research, increase access to care, support our community, and commit to action.
In-Person Race Day Schedule:
- 7:00 am | Registration / T-shirt Pick-up and Festival area opens
- 8:30 am | Opening Ceremony & Parade of Hope
- 9:00 am | Race Begins – timed runners go first, then walkers
- 9:45 am | Post-Race Party & Awards Presentation
Parking: will be offsite with busing provided
T-Shirt / Packet Pick-Up:
- Thursday, May 4 from 5 – 9 pm; 800 Park Offices Dr, Research Triangle Park
- Friday, May 5 from 9 am – 5 pm; 800 Park Offices Dr, Research Triangle Park
- Saturday, May 6 from 7 – 9 am; T-Shirt tent in the festival area
* To guarantee your t-shirt size, you must register by 4/15/23. If you register after this event, shirt availability may be limited.